1. Mounts, Levers and lighting kits ship USPS Priority Free. US orders over $60.00 always ship Free!
2. We ship USPS Priority for the majority of our orders. It is a 1-3 day shot to you once shipped. The 32" & 48" Inline Rails usually ship Fed Ex though due to length. (Note: shipping the long rails over seas can be spendy. We can substitute multiple 16" for the same cost of a 32" or 48" if needed to get you set up.)
3. We ship worldwide on a daily basis. However: The website can't properly calculate shipping cost vs USPS Priority International box size, vs the size of the parts, etc. So to keep shipping costs correct and reasonable, we do it manually. Please send us an email: Dan@inlinefabrication.com with what parts you would like, either list them, or a screenshot of your cart works great as well. I will send you back a shipping quote and await your approval. Upon your approval, I will send you a Paypal invoice for the gear with the shipping cost included to your email to pay for it. Fast and easy. We do not add any extra to shipping cost. We only charge what we are charged.
1. Standard Ultramounts and Quick change. We include the hardware to attach the press to the mount and to assemble the mount. We do not include the hardware to attach the mount to the bench because everyone's bench is different and requires different hardware. To mount the Ultramount to your bench, you will need (4) pieces of 1/4" diameter hardware of whatever length/style your bench construction requires.
2. Flush mount Quick change base. You will need (4) pieces of 1/4" diameter, countersunk, flat head fasteners of length/style your bench construction requires to attach the flush mount base to your benchtop.
Mount height suggestions
1. Your target mount height. What you are after is to be able to sit/stand up straight, get that shellplate up nice and close to your eyes so you can see exactly what is going on. If your benchtop height is in the 30" to 36" height or so and you have an adjustable height stool or chair (Or stand) most folks seem to prefer the full height 9 3/4" tall mounts. That mount also is the only one tall enough for most presses to be mounted, then pushed back on the bench and not have the press hanging over the front edge of the bench. Mounts are not just about elevating the press, they are engineered to spread the pressure load on your bench over a wider footprint to significantly increase stability and minimize movement, flex and vibration. (You will be surprised at how many little odd press malfunctions cure themselves when your press is mounted solid.)
2. To help pick the correct mount height for you. Set your press up on 4" worth of books, see how it feels, then repeat with 7 1/2 and 9 3/4", that way you can experience the lift and make an educated, confident purchase.
Types of Ultramounts.
We have dedicated ultramounts. (Here) They are available in 4" Micro, 7 1/2" Junior and 9 3/4 tall. They are designed to have one press mounted on them.
Then we have quick change style. (Here) Truly a space saving design, 5 presses, 1 mount! In the quick change section, you purchase one mount height, either Flush mount, 4" micro, 7 1/2" Junior or 9 3/4" tall that all come equipped with a quick change base plate. Then, you buy one top plate for each press/tool you want to swap in and out of it. (Here) So for example, if you want to swap out your Dillon 550, your RCBS Rockchucker and your Redding 2400 case trimmer, you would grab #12, #11 and #65 from that list. That is it. swap em out in 30 seconds or less with-out tools.
Converting your dedicated Ultramount to Quickchange is easy.
Q: Is the quick change system as strong as the dedicated mount?
A: Absolutely. You give up no rigidity. Super strong with endless possibilities.
Q: I don't see the quick change top plate I need for my press/vise/trimmer/misc tool.
A: No worries. I have over 150 templates in my files that are not in the quick change top plate list. All types of tools from the 1940's on up. Just email me with your request. If I don't have it, simply download this template (Here) trace your items footprint and bolt hole location and mail it to me. I will make it for you at no extra charge (95% of the time) with about a 1 week turnaround.
Q: What do I do with the presses/tools that isn't installed in the mount?
A: We have single and double storage docks (Here)
Q: Do you offer Military, LEO, First responder discount?
A: Absolutely! They change all the time, please email me for current code.